Welcome to our website
Due to Covid restrictions the group is currently not meeting. We will update the website when things change.
Welcome to jogscotland Stonehaven's homepage. Please use the links above to navigate the site.
We are a recreational jogging club which meets on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings outsite the community centre (Robert Street). We also run 'out and about' Stonehaven on Saturday mornings. See web pages for relevant details.
We are a non-competitive group aimed at helping people achieve basic levels of fitness and providing people with a safe, friendly and sociable environment to run in. Each year we offer a beginner's course (20 weeks) and this has proved to be an excellent starting point for many of our members..
If you think that this sounds ideal and would like to join then please contact Andy by email, providing your contact details, and we'll get right back to you.
Saturday running is back on!! We meet at the community Centre at 8:00am, routes decided on the day
Anyone is welcome
Please note that this is a non led group, therefore safety on the roads etc, will be your own responsibility, although everyone looks out for each other.We run anything from 5 miles upwards. Great for those planning on taking part in a 10k / Half or Full Marathon.
- Read the route prior to running
- Always wear Hi-Vis Vest / Jacket on upper torso.
- Position yourself in the group at the start according to your pace
- Run on the pavement, avoid running on roads
- Carefully check all roads before crossing STOP at roadside if in any doubt
- Keep to the left hand side of the pavement
- Be courteous towards other pedestrians
- No Ipods/Cans/Mp3 etc of any kind permitted when running
- No chewing gum when running.